Thursday, January 8, 2015

Sweet Graditute

I'm so GRATEFUL for every moment I happily set aside some prayer time. Because I know that the Lord is aware of what I'm about to say, even before I open my mouth. ‪#Sweet‬, You know what? I might not receive a reply to all of some of my prayer requests within a blink of an eye; however I know that when God does answer my GEM's, our 4 sons or me prayers, It's because we're prepared for whatever comes and we'll appreciate it anyway. On account of, we serve an on time God and I strongly believe in this ...

Isaiah 40:31 (ESV) - But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

Ok everyone, my hubby & I have finished our breakfast and now we're on our way to start our day full of love and gratitude for Jesus Christ; because He truly transformed our family's life's. That being said, we hope and pray, that each and everyone of you that come around this post, receive a boost from our Heavenly Father ...

All that been said, is sealed with the love and respect, that Jesus Christ has nested in our life's ...

#SeeAllOfYouLaterOn,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (c)Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and we Pray that it's not the last time ... #Blessings,